Friday, September 2, 2011

Humongous candy shop of beautiful women, Manila, Philippine

Humongous candy shop of beautiful women, Manila, Philippine
I had been taking these photos while I was carousing around Manila, and boy, I felt like I was in this humongous candy shop of beautiful women! There were Oriental-looking ladies who perfect white skin and thin reedy bodies. There were also bronzed Gauguin beauties who look like they’ve been on the beach all their lives. And what’s even more curious are the Amerasian girls who are as striking and pretty as those I find in Brazil. Everywhere I look there is a hot girl in Manila.

Blog Archive

Philippine newspaper, Philippine star newspaper, filipina, Philippine women, filipinas, boracay, Philippine cuisine, Philippine girls, Philippine culture, Philippine peso, world news, cnn news, news articles, yahoo news, news today, current news